Welcome to
Mike Hayward Special Event Photography


The purpose of this page is to help you get better acquainted with Mike Hayward Special Event Photography and to answer any questions you might have about special event photography.

For private comments or questions, e-mail me here

I have recently posted an article I wrote, "Seven Ways to Make Your Special Event Really Special," here on this blog. Event planners should find the tips I have given in this article most informative and useful. You can find it above, below, or elsewhere on this page.

A Little Bit About Me. . .

My extensive background in photography and directing commercial television attests to the ability of my "eye" for finding the most dramatic effect in photographic content and composition. From my early days of directing community theater, to my postings as a film director and photo officer for the U.S. Army, to my years of directing in television, I have always had an intuitive knowledge of what elements combine to make the most effective image.

Anyone with a camera can take pictures.

  • It takes a professional to "see" the image before the shutter is released.
  • It takes a professional to capture the image that others cannot see.
  • It takes a professional to deliver the images you really want.

Hire Mike Hayward Special Event Photography to deliver the images you really want.